Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
As of August, 2020:
- Synchrophasor Anomaly and Event Detection (SyncAED) Tool: Data anomaly and event detection using machine learning, statistical algorithms, and physics-based rules. This tool provides situational awareness to grid operators, especially in extreme events.
- S. Eisele, T. Eghtesad, K. Campanelli, P. Agrawal, A. Laszka, and A. Dubey, “Safe and Private Forward-Trading Platform for Transactive Microgrids“, Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, 2020.
- S. Pandey, A. Srivastava and B. Amidan, “A Real Time Event Detection, Classification and Localization using Synchrophasor Data,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, doi: 10.1109/TPWRS.2020.2986019.
- Y. Jiang and A. K. Srivastava, “Data-Driven Event Diagnosis in Transmission Systems With Incomplete and Conflicting Alarms Given Sensor Malfunctions,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 214-225, Feb. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TPWRD.2019.2947671
- I. Kiaei, S. Lotfifard, “A Two-stage Fault Location Identification Method in Multi-area Power Grids Using Heterogeneous Types of Data” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 15, no.7, pp. 4010 – 4020, 2019.
- Tushar, V. Venkataramanan, A. Srivastava and A. Hahn, “CP-TRAM: Cyber-Physical Transmission Resiliency Assessment Metric,” in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, doi: 10.1109/TSG.2020.2996137
- Syed M Hur Rizvi, K. S. Sajan, and A. Srivastava, “Real-time ZIP Load Parameter Tracking using Adaptive Window and Variable Elimination with Realistic Synthetic Synchrophasor Data,” Accepted for IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, October, 2020.
- K. S. Sajan, M. Bariya, S. Basak, A. Srivastava, A. Dubey, A. von Meier, and G. Biswas, “ Realistic Synchrophasor Data Generation for Anomaly Detection and Event Classification,” 2020 8th Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems, Sydney, Australia, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/MSCPES49613.2020.9133691.
- C. Barreto, T. Eghtesad, S. Eisele, A. Laszka, A., Dubey, X. Koutsoukos. “Cyber-attacks and mitigation in blockchain-based transactive energy systems“. In 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS 2020).
- A. Chhokra, S. Hasan, A. Dubey, and G. Karsai, “A Binary Decision Diagram Based Cascade Prognostics Scheme For Power Systems“, in 2020 American control conference, 2020.
- S. Basak, A. Dubey, and L. Bruno, “Analyzing the Cascading Effect of Traffic Congestion Using LSTM Networks,” 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), Los Angeles, CA, USA, 2019, pp. 2144-2153.
- M. Bariya, K. Moffat and A. Von Meier, “Physically Meaningful Grid Analytics on Voltage Measurements using Graph Spectra,” 2020 IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference (ISGT), Washington, DC, USA, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ISGT45199.2020.9087671.
- S. Pandey, N. Patari, and A. Srivastava, “Cognitive Flexibility of Power Grid Operator and Decision Making in Extreme Events ” IEEE PES General Meeting, August 2019, Atlanta, GA, USA.